Sewing Machinist Vacancy
The core job role of an experienced sewing machinist at Corbeau seats involves the following:
- Sewing parts/seat covers that are required for production.
- To assist with pattern cutting/designing as and when required.
- To quality check all products before passing onto the next department
- To use any previous experience in regard to better working practices/improving current pattern/sewing processes thereby improving/streamlining production.
- Any other tasks that are deemed necessary to meet the demands of the production team.
The position can be either full or part time and the working hours are negotiable accordingly (Manufacturing facility operates between 0800 and 1630).
Salary is dependent upon experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Should you be offered and interview a skills test shall be required.
How to Apply
To apply, please fill in the below application form and upload your up-to-date CV and a cover letter.